Return Policy for The Lit Concept
This Return Policy applies to all purchases made through the website https://thelitconcept.com/, the The Lit Concept mobile application, physical store, or any other method of shopping with us.
- Return Period
Our return window lasts [Number of Days, e.g., 30 days] from the date of delivery. Returns requested after this period will not be authorized or processed.
- Eligibility for Returns
- Only regular priced items may be refunded. Unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned, including gift cards, downloadable software products, and some health and personal care items.
- Conditional Returns
We may offer partial refunds in certain situations where the item is not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Return Process
- To start your return, you must first contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide a receipt or proof of purchase, a detailed explanation of the reason for the return, and any supporting photographic evidence for defective or damaged items.
- Upon receiving your request, our customer service team will review it and provide further instructions.
- Return Shipping
- You will be responsible for your own shipping costs when returning your item. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- If you are shipping an item over a certain value, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.
- The time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary, depending on your location.
- Processing of Refunds
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- Approved refunds will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment, within a specified number of days.
- Late or Missing Refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, recheck your bank account, then contact your credit card company; it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and still have not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange an item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to our designated return address.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you would receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- Contact Us
- If you have any questions about our Return Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.